No, not a knitting machine like machine-knits, a knitting machine like wow, look at that girl knit!
An update . . .
– Dishtowels: Done, all except the weaving in, washing & blocking, and wrapping up.
– Blue baby booties: Bootie #1 halfway completed (and if work is slow this evening, I will be on bootie #2 before the day is done!)
– Tangled Yoke Cardigan: Swatches finished, washed & blocked, and measurements taken on dry fabric. Now I’m just standing by for Dad to send me size information . . . I cannot wait to cast on!
– Kiki’s scarf: Kiki is a friend of The Baron’s and asked if I would make a custom scarf — I completely forgot this project while making my WIP list, but in fairness I have neither the yarn nor a pattern, just a promise to knit something. We’ve been looking around for not-outrageously-priced cashmere and today my “free swatching sample” arrived from Sarah’s Yarns, so of course I immediately cast on and worked up a quick (and oh-so-soft!) square.
– And finally, for myself, the sad, neglected yarn for my Hourglass sweater still sits, untouched, in my knitting bag.