The Baron was hit, tragically, with food poisoning on Friday. He even had to stay home from work. I snuck out a little early on Friday afternoon to tend to him and spent much of Friday evening and Saturday fetching fresh glasses of water and taking his temperature. In between my nursing duties, I worked on Peacock Feathers – with disappointing results. I was cruising through chart three and feeling quite proud of myself when I noticed a mistake – a missing yarn-over a few rows down. I wasn’t sure exactly which row the mistake was in, but I figured I’d unravel a small section of knitting and re-knit, thereby demonstrating my massive lace-knitting skill. Well, a small section became a big section, and after hours of wrangling and re-knitting, I was forced to rip back to the lifeline I put in at the beginning of chart two. I managed to re-knit chart two and put in a fresh lifeline after row 84, but it was fairly disappointing to come home Friday night with half of chart three finished, knit all day Saturday, and finish the weekend back at the end of chart two. Ah, the pain of wounded pride! It could be worse though, and things are now back on the upswing. The Baron is now recovered and I have high hopes for this week’s knitting progress.